Shipthis TMS shipping integration
Transport module for connect your software with Shipthis.
Calculate prices, ETD, ETA, CO2; create shipments, shipping labels, tracking links and branded notifications automatically.
36 kg Compensating
Cargoson lets you send info between your transportation management software and Shipthis automatically — no code required.
Using a TMS is the first step to optimizing your transport and logistics. It allows you to save time, money and CO2 emissions by having all of your carriers on one dashboard.
If your company or partner is using Shipthis, you can take it a step further: skip the manual steps and automate the shipping process.
What you can automate
- Use the sales/purchase orders data in your ERP/online store/WMS or other software to automatically create shipments in Cargoson
- Display all available shipping options for a given order and let your users choose
- Get a list of parcel lockers from different carriers
- Communicate shipping needs between colleagues
- Hand over the responsibility of comparing and choosing a transport option from third party users or purchase/sales managers to a logistician
- Calculate the transport price automatically from your price lists and forward it to your or your partner's Shipthis software
- Request spot prices from your carriers
- Find the estimated lead times for transport or request estimations from carriers
- Find the estimated transport CO2 emissions for each transport option
- Compare carriers and different transport options for each shipment in Cargoson or directly in Shipthis
- Place a transport order to a carrier of your choice, directly into their Shipthis software
- Set up predefined rules to automate transport booking and let the software choose the carrier automatically
- Send branded email transport notifications to your customers, colleagues and partners (labels, ETA, modifications, cancellations, licence plate numbers, documents etc)
- Generate shipping labels directly from Shipthis, get them in your TMS, business software or other system, and send them to relevant parties
- Generate Shipthis tracking links and receive them back to your TMS, business software or other system, as well as automatically update the shipment statuses based on information saved in Shipthis
- Get daily reports about delayed shipments in your email inbox
- Get your company-wide cross-carrier transport statistics and generate reports
- Compare transport invoices with the pre-calculated or pre-agreed amount
Shipthis TMS integration features
Shipthis is a freight forwarding software used by carriers.
Cargoson and Shipthis have built a two-way integration for you to share data with your carriers that are using the Shipthis system.
You don't need to to anything to integrate your carrier's Shipthis system with your shipping software — it's already integrated automatically!
The integration will be up immediately after adding the carrier to your personal list of transport partners.
Transport orders will be created in your carrier's Shipthis environment automatically. This will avoid delays and errors due to manual communication and data entry.
After placing a transport order, package labels can be opened directly in your Cargoson environment, ERP, online store or other Cargoson-integrated systems.
The shipment's tracking link will be saved in Cargoson and your Cargoson-integrated system and can be opened by clicking on it.
Automatic tracking milestones on your dashboard
To save time, your shipments' tracking milestones are automatically updated based on the info saved in the carrier's Shipthis system. You can see the status directly on your dashboard without opening the shipment or the tracking link, or it can be requested via the Cargoson API.
The Shipthis + Cargoson integration works with all Cargoson plans.View detailed features and pricing plans
Start using Shipthis with your transport management system
Your time is valuable
If you use multiple carriers, we believe that using one system to work with all of them is the most efficient use of your time and resources.
Skip the manual work
Your contacts, orders and shipment data already exists in your ERP/WMS/eCommerce software. Are you copy-pasting them to the Shipthis system?
Instead, make use of it: integrate your system with Cargoson and your data will be exchanged with the Shipthis system automatically! This will also avoid human errors.
Pick and choose which carriers you like
The carriers you want to use is your decision, not our business.
Cargoson is not a middleman or a forwarder, but your transportation management software.
All your carriers connected to Shipthis
- All your transport bookings could be placed the same way.
- Data is exchanged with Shipthis TMS software automatically.
- Simple API: One integration from your business software will cover all your present and future carrier integrations.
- Requesting a new carrier integration, in case we haven't built it yet, is free for all customers.
- Track all of your shipments on one dashboard.
- Adding, removing or switching carriers is quick and easy.
All transport-related notifications to your partners, customers and coworkers are branded and look the same, regardless of the carrier you're using.
How to start shipping directly from Shipthis
Get a demo to see how you can add the shipping module to your software and integrate Shipthis. Then, select your carriers, upload your prices and other agreements with your carriers, invite your users and start shipping right away. See also: Configuring my carriers, price lists and users in Cargoson.Schedule a demo