Fleet Complete TMS shipping integration
Transport module for connect your software with Fleet Complete.
Calculate prices, ETD, ETA, CO2; create shipments, shipping labels, tracking links and branded notifications automatically.
Fleet CompleteVisit website
38 kg Compensating
Cargoson lets you send info between your transportation management software and Fleet Complete automatically — no code required.
Using a TMS is the first step to optimizing your transport and logistics. It allows you to save time, money and CO2 emissions by having all of your carriers on one dashboard.
If your company or partner is using Fleet Complete, you can take it a step further: skip the manual steps and automate the shipping process.
What you can automate
- Use the sales/purchase orders data in your ERP/online store/WMS or other software to automatically create shipments in Cargoson
- Display all available shipping options for a given order and let your users choose
- Get a list of parcel lockers from different carriers
- Communicate shipping needs between colleagues
- Hand over the responsibility of comparing and choosing a transport option from third party users or purchase/sales managers to a logistician
- Calculate the transport price automatically from your price lists and forward it to your or your partner's Fleet Complete software
- Request spot prices from your carriers
- Find the estimated lead times for transport or request estimations from carriers
- Find the estimated transport CO2 emissions for each transport option
- Compare carriers and different transport options for each shipment in Cargoson or directly in Fleet Complete
- Place a transport order to a carrier of your choice, directly into their Fleet Complete software
- Set up predefined rules to automate transport booking and let the software choose the carrier automatically
- Send branded email transport notifications to your customers, colleagues and partners (labels, ETA, modifications, cancellations, licence plate numbers, documents etc)
- Generate shipping labels directly from Fleet Complete, get them in your TMS, business software or other system, and send them to relevant parties
- Generate Fleet Complete tracking links and receive them back to your TMS, business software or other system, as well as automatically update the shipment statuses based on information saved in Fleet Complete
- Get daily reports about delayed shipments in your email inbox
- Get your company-wide cross-carrier transport statistics and generate reports
- Compare transport invoices with the pre-calculated or pre-agreed amount
Fleet Complete TMS integration features
Fleet Complete's abundant features are based on your company's fleet management enabled by GPS tracking.
It's often used by manufacturers and wholesalers with their own fleet, and transport service providers to manage their daily transport tasks.
Transport orders -> Fleet Complete tasks
Transport information from your business software or online store to the driver's phone in a few seconds.
Fleet Complete tasks are transport orders which can be assigned to a delivery vehicle.
They can be created manually, but using the Cargoson + Fleet Complete integration, can be automated.
Your own fleet can be added to Cargoson just like any other carrier, and integrated with Fleet Complete.
Just create a shipment in Cargoson and send it to your own fleet operator. The transport task in Fleet Complete will be created automatically.
Automate creating Fleet Complete tasks even further by integrating your ERP
If you're using an ERP or other type of software where the input of your transport needs is initially created, you can automate the creation of Fleet Complete tasks even further.
Use the shipment data in your business software to automatically create shipments in Cargoson.
You can even display all available shipping options directly in your integrated system without logging in to Cargoson, and let your users choose between third party transport service providers and your own fleet.
This way, you save even more time and avoid potential errors related to manual data entry.
Live shipment tracking
After transport tasks are assigned to a vehicle in Fleet Complete, its location will always be known in real time.
The integration was built to leverage this information.
To save time, your shipments' tracking milestones are updated automatically and in real time, based on the task status and vehicle location in Fleet Complete. You can see the status directly on your dashboard without opening the shipment or the tracking link, or it can be requested via the Cargoson API.
The Fleet Complete + Cargoson integration works with all Cargoson plans starting from Industry.View detailed features and pricing plans
Start using Fleet Complete with your transport management system
Your time is valuable
If you use multiple carriers, we believe that using one system to work with all of them is the most efficient use of your time and resources.
Skip the manual work
Your contacts, orders and shipment data already exists in your ERP/WMS/eCommerce software. Are you copy-pasting them to the Fleet Complete system?
Instead, make use of it: integrate your system with Cargoson and your data will be exchanged with the Fleet Complete system automatically! This will also avoid human errors.
Pick and choose which carriers you like
The carriers you want to use is your decision, not our business.
Cargoson is not a middleman or a forwarder, but your transportation management software.
All your carriers connected to Fleet Complete
- All your transport bookings could be placed the same way.
- Data is exchanged with Fleet Complete Fleet Management Software software automatically.
- Simple API: One integration from your business software will cover all your present and future carrier integrations.
- Requesting a new carrier integration, in case we haven't built it yet, is free for all customers.
- Track all of your shipments on one dashboard.
- Adding, removing or switching carriers is quick and easy.
All transport-related notifications to your partners, customers and coworkers are branded and look the same, regardless of the carrier you're using.
How to start shipping directly from Fleet Complete
Get a demo to see how you can add the shipping module to your software and integrate Fleet Complete. Then, select your carriers, upload your prices and other agreements with your carriers, invite your users and start shipping right away. See also: Configuring my carriers, price lists and users in Cargoson.Schedule a demo