Microsoft Dynamics AX + Haavistu Teenused OÜ integration
Microsoft Dynamics AXVisit website
Haavistu Teenused OÜVisit website
Seamless freight transport integration between Microsoft Dynamics AX and Haavistu Teenused OÜ.
Calculate prices, ETD, ETA, CO2; create shipments, shipping labels, tracking links and branded notifications automatically.
Cargoson lets you send info between Microsoft Dynamics AX and Haavistu Teenused OÜ automatically — no code required.
Using a TMS is the first step to optimizing your transport and logistics. It allows you to save time, money and CO2 emissions by having Haavistu Teenused OÜ and all your other carriers on one dashboard.
If your company is using Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can take it a step further: skip the manual steps and automate the shipping process.
What you can automate
- Use the sales/purchase orders data in Microsoft Dynamics AX to automatically create shipments in Cargoson
- Display all available shipping options for a given order and let your users choose
- Get a list of parcel lockers from different carriers
- Communicate shipping needs between colleagues
- Hand over the responsibility of comparing and choosing a transport option from third party users or purchase/sales managers to a logistician
- Calculate the transport price automatically from your price lists and receive it back to your Microsoft Dynamics AX software
- Request spot prices from your carriers
- Find the estimated lead times for transport or request estimations from carriers
- Find the estimated transport CO2 emissions for each transport option
- Compare carriers and different transport options for each shipment in Cargoson, your business software or any other system your company is using
- Place a transport order to a carrier of your choice, through their preferred channel: directly into their system or by automated mail (see the carriers integrated with Cargoson)
- Set up predefined rules to automate transport booking and let the software choose the carrier automatically
- Send branded email transport notifications to your customers, colleagues and partners (labels, ETA, modifications, cancellations, licence plate numbers, documents etc)
- Generate shipping labels, get them in your Microsoft Dynamics AX, and send them to relevant parties
- Generate tracking links and receive them back to Microsoft Dynamics AX, and automatically update shipment statuses
- Get daily reports about delayed shipments in your email inbox
- Generate transport statistics and reports across all your carriers
- Compare transport invoices with pre-calculated or pre-agreed amounts
Microsoft Dynamics AX TMS integration features
Transportation Price Requests
Transport price requests can be initiated on the following Microsoft Dynamics AX base documents:
- Sales Order
- Purchase Order
Open the document and click on the Cargoson shipping menu.
Fill any missing data and press Price Request, after which different price offers will be displayed (including calculations from your personal price lists).
Transport orders can be sent to your carriers based on different documents in Microsoft Dynamics AX (same as for price requests):
- Sales Order
- Purchase Order
The shipment data is copied from the document, but can be edited.
After placing a transport order, package labels can be opened directly in your Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP.
After placing a transport order, the e-Waybill can be opened and printed directly in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
After placing a transport order, the CMR can be opened and printed directly in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The shipment's tracking link will be saved in Microsoft Dynamics AX and can be opened by clicking on it.
The shipment's loading contacts will be notified automatically of shipments and provided with information regarding tracking statuses, updated ETAs, delays, truck licence plates, cancellations etc.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX + Haavistu Teenused OÜ integration works with all Cargoson plans starting from Industry.View detailed features and pricing plans
This strategy allows us to tap into the deep knowledge and expertise of those who specialize in specific ERP systems. While we are the developers of Cargoson and naturally handle all carrier API integrations in-house, we recognize that we can't be specialists in every ERP platform out there.
In addition, many of these ERP integrations are built in close cooperation with our existing customers. This ensures that they are not only thoroughly tested, but also designed to meet the practical requirements of real businesses in their day-to-day operations. This way, we guarantee robust, reliable, and efficient integrations for you to use.
Haavistu Teenused offers the following services: Road.
Start using a transport management system with Microsoft Dynamics AX
Your time is valuable
If you use other carriers along with Haavistu Teenused OÜ, we believe that using one system to work with all of them is the most efficient use of your time and resources.
Skip the manual work
Your contacts, orders and shipment data already exists in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Stop copying it to different carrier systems or sending it via email.
Instead, make use of it: integrate Microsoft Dynamics AX with Cargoson and your data will be exchanged with all of your carriers automatically! This will also avoid human errors.
Pick and choose which carriers you like
The carriers you want to use is your decision, not our business.
Cargoson is not a middleman or a forwarder, but your transportation management software.
All your carriers connected to Microsoft Dynamics AX
- All your transport bookings could be placed the same way.
- Simple API: One integration from your Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP will cover all your present and future carrier integrations.
- Requesting a new carrier integration, in case we haven't built it yet, is free for all customers.
- Track all of your shipments on one dashboard.
- Adding, removing or switching carriers is quick and easy.
All transport-related notifications to your partners, customers and coworkers are branded and look the same, regardless of the carrier you're using.
How to start shipping directly from Microsoft Dynamics AX
Get a demo to see how you can add the shipping module to Microsoft Dynamics AX. Then, select your carriers, upload your prices and other agreements with your carriers, invite your users and start shipping right away. See also: Configuring my carriers, price lists and users in Cargoson.Schedule a demo