Via 3L warehouse TMS shipping integration
Transport module for connecting your software with Via 3L warehouse.
Calculate prices, ETD, ETA, CO2; create shipments, shipping labels, tracking links and branded notifications automatically.
Via 3L warehouseVisit website
38 kg Compensating
Cargoson lets you send info between your transportation management software and Via 3L warehouse automatically — no code required.
Using a TMS is the first step to optimizing your transport and logistics. It allows you to save time, money and CO2 emissions by having all of your carriers on one dashboard.
If your company or partner is using Via 3L warehouse, you can take it a step further: skip the manual steps and automate the shipping process.
What you can automate
- Use the sales/purchase orders data in your ERP/online store/WMS or other software to automatically create shipments in Cargoson
- Display all available shipping options for a given order and let your users choose
- Get a list of parcel lockers from different carriers
- Communicate shipping needs between colleagues
- Hand over the responsibility of comparing and choosing a transport option from third party users or purchase/sales managers to a logistician
- Calculate the transport price automatically from your price lists and forward it to your or your partner's Via 3L warehouse software
- Request spot prices from your carriers
- Find the estimated lead times for transport or request estimations from carriers
- Find the estimated transport CO2 emissions for each transport option
- Compare carriers and different transport options for each shipment in Cargoson or directly in Via 3L warehouse
- Place a transport order to a carrier of your choice, directly into their Via 3L warehouse software
- Set up predefined rules to automate transport booking and let the software choose the carrier automatically
- Send branded email transport notifications to your customers, colleagues and partners (labels, ETA, modifications, cancellations, licence plate numbers, documents etc)
- Generate shipping labels directly from Via 3L warehouse, get them in your TMS, business software or other system, and send them to relevant parties
- Generate Via 3L warehouse tracking links and receive them back to your TMS, business software or other system, and automatically update shipment statuses based on information saved in Via 3L warehouse
- Get daily reports about delayed shipments in your email inbox
- Generate transport statistics and reports across all your carriers
- Compare transport invoices with pre-calculated or pre-agreed amounts
Via 3L warehouse TMS integration features
If you're using the Via 3L warehouse warehousing and fulfillment services, you can ask Via 3L warehouse to place transport orders directly from your own shipping software account.
Transparency by access to your warehouse movements
You can let your warehousing service provider place transport bookings using their own systems.
However, to increase transparency for you and your customers, you can grant permissions to Via 3L warehouse to place transport orders in your name, through the shipping software you use.
Based on the agreement between you and Via 3L warehouse, they will place the booking to a specific carrier based on your decision criteria - size of goods, direction etc.
If Via 3L warehouse uses Cargoson to book shipments on behalf of your company, you can see both the shipments booked directly by you and the ones booked by Via 3L warehouse on the same dashboard.
This allows you to to be up to date with all of your warehouse movements: who and what was ordered, when it was sent out and received, and which carrier handled the transport.
The tracking link will be saved for every shipment and can be opened by clicking on it. You can access it everytime without needing to request information from the warehouse/fulfillment provider.
Automatic tracking milestones on your dashboard
To save time, the shipment's tracking milestones are automatically updated based on the info saved in the carrier's system. You can see the status directly on your dashboard without opening the tracking link. This allows you to stay up to date with all of your warehouse loadings and deliveries, and any delays that might occur.
Start using Via 3L warehouse with your transport management system
Your time is valuable
If you use multiple carriers, we believe that using one system to work with all of them is the most efficient use of your time and resources.
Skip the manual work
Your contacts, orders and shipment data already exists in your ERP/WMS/eCommerce software. Are you copy-pasting them to the Via 3L warehouse system?
Instead, make use of it: integrate your system with Cargoson and your data will be exchanged with the Via 3L warehouse system automatically! This will also avoid human errors.
Pick and choose which carriers you like
The carriers you want to use is your decision, not our business.
Cargoson is not a middleman or a forwarder, but your transportation management software.
All your carriers connected to Via 3L warehouse
- All your transport bookings could be placed the same way.
- Data is exchanged with Via 3L warehouse warehouse software automatically.
- Simple API: One integration from your business software will cover all your present and future carrier integrations.
- Requesting a new carrier integration, in case we haven't built it yet, is free for all customers.
- Track all of your shipments on one dashboard.
- Adding, removing or switching carriers is quick and easy.
All transport-related notifications to your partners, customers and coworkers are branded and look the same, regardless of the carrier you're using.
How to start shipping directly from Via 3L warehouse
Get a demo to see how you can add the shipping module to your software and integrate Via 3L warehouse. Then, select your carriers, upload your prices and other agreements with your carriers, invite your users and start shipping right away. See also: Configuring my carriers, price lists and users in Cargoson.Schedule a demo